Friday, September 8, 2017

List of Best Weight Loss Foods - Part 7



Cauliflower

If you need a tasty food that is cheap, easy to find and super versatile, then look no further than cauliflower. A serving of this crunchy vegetable provides only 25 calories 2.5 grams of fiber and 2 grams of protein.


Because cauliflower has increased in popularity, you'll find plenty of online recipes for new and interesting ways to use the vegetable.  It's still an easy veggie to eat raw, but you can also mash cauliflower the same way you would mash potatoes.  Some people even make pizza crust with cauliflower.

Comment:  I've never cared for it cooked but I do love it raw.  Give me some broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and a good dressing to dip them in and I'm happy.  A friend of mine used cauliflower in place of rice.  I might give it a try one day.

No comments: