Sunday, September 3, 2017

List of Best Weight Loss Foods - Part 4



Iceberg Lettuce

Iceberg lettuce is so not cool. But it really is one of the best weight loss foods. Why? Iceberg lettuce has only 7 calories per cup. So you can bulk up your food and feel like you're eating more without adding calories. You can literally double the size of your salad, bust out your tacos and add an inch to the height of your sandwich for less than 10 calories.

Iceberg lettuce also adds crunch and color to your meals and this cheap, easy-to-find veggie is packed with water - so it's hydrating too.

Comment:  It actually makes you feel like you're cheating.  When I make a salad I fill a big bowl with lettuce, than add my other ingredients.  I actually find myself becoming full before I even finish.  Just make sure you use a dressing that is low calorie.  I like the fruity vinaigrettes.  They are full of flavor without the calories.




No comments: