Friday, September 15, 2017

List of Best Weight Loss Foods - Part 12



Nut Butter

Many diet experts will tell you that peanut butter is one of the best foods for weight loss. It's true that almost all nut butters are filling and contain healthy fats. The problem with peanut butter is that it is loaded with calories and it's hard to eat just a single serving.

If you absolutely need to keep nut butter in your diet when you're trying to slim down, buy it in these handy single serving packs. Then throw it into your lunch box, your briefcase or your handbag with some celery sticks for a protein and fiber-packed portion-controlled snack.

Comment:  I would have a problem with this one.  I love all nut butters, especially almond and cashew.  I would also feel I needed to have something to eat with it - like pretzels, crackers, apples.  I think I better try to pass on this one.

No comments: