Saturday, September 2, 2017

List of Best Weight Loss Foods - Part 3



Grapefruit

Remember the grapefruit diet? Well, I wouldn't necessarily recommend that program, but I would recommend adding grapefruit to your list of weight loss foods. A half grapefruit (which is a fairly generous serving) provides only 52 calories and is packed with nutrients like vitamins A, C, and B6.


If you don't like grapefruit alone, add it to a fruit salad. Other fruits can be a little bit higher in calories. If you add this tangy citrus fruit to a salad with bananas and berries, you get more food for fewer calories.

Comments:  I love grapefruit so this one is easy for me to eat.  I don't always buy it as fresh fruit.  I often buy it in a can or jar.  If you buy this way, check the ingredients and make sure it's 100% grapefruit and juice - no added sugar.

No comments: