Monday, March 7, 2011

Dirty Rice and Shrimp


The original recipe called for regular rice, I wanted the different textures so I used the wild and long grain rice.  I also had a list of 6 different seasonings but I had just bought a jar of Zatarain's Jazz it Up Seafood so decided to try it instead.  I used 1 Tbsp. but wanted just a bit more heat so I added an extra teaspoon which is optional.  I also bought my shrimp already cooked which saved time.  All-in-all, it turned out wonderful!


Think With Your Taste Buds - Use Polish Sausage or chicken instead of the shrimp.

View the recipe by going to Martha's Recipe Cabinet

1 comment:

Caribbean Dreamer said...

I just wanted to say "hello!" to a fellow Charlotte blogger. I found your blog while searching for info on Uncle Scott's root beer.