Thursday, August 11, 2011

Think With Your Taste Buds - Release Party


I want to tell everyone that not only did I have a great time in Port Richey, FL but I also want to tell you that the release party for Think With Your Taste Buds - Desserts was a great success!  Lillian and I stayed busy talking and signing, signing and talking.  We also had the pleasure of meeting Author Sharon Hays who came up from Tampa for the release.  Sharon is a wonderful lady with a sense of humor that I totally enjoyed. 

I was in the beautiful state of Florida for 5 days and still didn't make it to the beach which is only about 3 miles away from my motel.  That's ok.  Lillian and I both stayed busy catching up with each other and preparing for the party.  Lillian had a surprise that was to take place just before the party started.  Her daughter had flown in from NJ to surprise her.  Boy was she surprised!  All-in-all, we had a wonderful time that was just too short.  Wish you all could have been there.

For those of you who didn't make it down, or up, you can still order your copy of Think With Your Taste Buds - Desserts through Amazon.  Or you can order it form our new website Think With Your Taste Buds.  Check us out and join in some of our conversations with each other as we discuss food, offer tips, and just talk about just about anything else pertaining to food.

No comments: