Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chili Wraps


I went to Taco Bell a few days ago and had a dish that I can't even pronounce the name of.  It was beef, refried beans and onions wrapped in a tortilla, covered with cheese and baked.  It was delicious but I knew I could recreate it at home.  That's when I came up with my Chili Wrap recipe.  I did substitute the refried beans for the chili with beans only because I thought I had a can of beans and didn't but did have the chili.  Turns out this was even better.  And the best part about this recipe is that you can use shredded, cooked chicken instead of the beef if you want.  Also, this would be delicious with a scope of sour cream on top, maybe a sprinkle of chopped green onions and/or tomatoes.  Find the recipe by going to Martha's Recipe Cabinet.

1 comment:

Curt said...

Those look delicious. Just my kind of food!