Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hash Brown Quiche

Got leftover ham?  This is wonderful way to use some it up. 

What I came out with wasn't what I originally had in mind but this turned out to be simply wonderful!  If you like ham, cheese, hash browns, peppers and onions, you'll love this dish.

1 pkg (20 oz.) Hash Browns with peppers and onions
4 eggs, whisked
1 cup chopped ham
1 cup shredded cheese (your choice of flavor)

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Mix all ingredients together.  Line muffin pans with paper liners sprayed with non-stick spray.   Spoon mixture into liners.  Bake 20-25 minutes or until egg is set and slightly browned.  Makes about 1 1/2 dozen.

Comments - This is perfect for leftover ham but is also great with sausage or bacon.  They are perfect for a Brunch, breakfast and can be eaten on the go.  You can't help but love these.  Think With Your Taste Buds and come up with even more variations.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love this idea! One of my kids would be all over it for breakfast, and I would happily eat it anytime of day. I'm looking forward to trying it.