Friday, March 23, 2018

Snacks to Eat Before Bed - Part 1



Reduced-Fat Cheese

Say cheese! This savory treat has protein and fat, so it'll stop hunger in its tracks. Just stick with light varieties, preferably portion controlled, to avoid overdoing it.

Grab a serving of Sargento’s Snack Bites cheese snacks (the Chipotle BBQ Cheddar is the best), a stick of light string cheese, a slice of reduced-fat cheddar, or a Mini Babybel Light. Bonus: The red wax of the Babybel will keep your hands busy (distracting you from continuing to eat) once you're done with the cheese.

Comment: I do love cheese so this is great.  My biggest problem is to stop with a light treat and to stay away from the cracker.  To help with this I grab a Mini Babybel Light and take it bed with me.  I eat and then brush my teeth.  Works for me.


No comments: