Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sabra Spinach and Artichoke Hummus Rolls

Again, as a Foodbuzz Featured Publisher and a Tastemaker, I have the pleasure of testing some of the newest products as well as publish my own comments and feelings about the product.  There is no monetary award for this through Foodbuzz, Tastemaker nor the product manufacturer but the pleasure of working some of the newest products on the market make it worthwhile. 


The product I had the pleasure of working with this time was Sabra Hummus.  I've worked up one of the simplest appetizers you will ever find.  I simply used packages of Buddig thin sliced meats spread with the Spinach and Artichoke Hummus.  For those pictured I used 2 circle slices of chicken (light color rolls) or 2 slices of corned beef (darker color roll) stacked on top of each other.  I spread the top slice with Sabra Hummus, rolled jelly roll style and sliced into bite sized pieces.  Serve with crackers and you have a delicious, inexpensive appetizer.  When I tasted the chicken I could taste the chicken as well as the hummus and when I tasted the corned beef I was able to taste both so you can change the taste of your appetizers simply by changing the flavor of the meat.  And they are so quick to make, making them perfect for unexpected guests.

No comments: