Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Site!!!!

I've given it a lot of thought and finally decided to create a new site which I'm calling

Martha's List - The Good, The Bad, The Maybe

This site will consist of products that I buy and how I rank them.  There are many new and old products on the market with some being good, some being bad and some just a maybe.  As I buy a product that is new or at least fairly new to me, I'll post my opinion.  What I would like for you to do is post a comment of agree or disagree and why.  I'm hoping this will give us a site to go to, allow us to read the pros and cons written by everyday consumers (not marketing agents) and help be able to make a quick decision as to whether we want to give the product a try or not.

If you have a product that you want to post about, contact me through email with your product's name, along with your comment and I'll post it to the site.   You can reach me at marthacheves@bellsouth.net


Hope to see you and your comments there. 

No comments: