Sunday, May 1, 2011

Taco Casserole


This is a simple casserole that uses Rotel and taco seasoning.  You can heat this up by using the hot Rotel and/or hot taco seasoning.  I used the mild.  You can use just about any type of paste that you want.  I used elbow mac.  You can also use any cheese you want.  I used a Mexican blend.  The leftovers, if you have any, heat up quite well in the microwave and it also freezes well so you can double the recipe and freeze one. To view the full recipe go to Martha's Recipe Cabinet.

3 comments:

Nina Marana said...

Stopping in with from Ask Ms Recipe. I've got a food linky on Marvelous Menu for you to link so we can visit each other. It's posted on Monday, no need for menu anything food related is okay.

Until Next time,
Nina

Ask Ms Recipe

Anonymous said...

this sounds very tasty - I like that you can make a double recipe and it reheats well. Thanks for the great idea

KM Johnson Davis said...

Sounds yummy!!!! I can't wait to try this! ~K.M. Johnson