Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pork Tenderloin Au Jus


My idea for this dish came to me when I found that I had a package of McCormick Recipe Inspirations.  The recipe on the package was actually for apple pork chops but I decided to "Think With My Taste Buds" and create something different using the herbs/spice included in the package.  And I couldn't have chosen a better piece of meat to work with than the pork tenderloin.  It picked up all of the flavors, it was juicy and tender and my kitchen has had a wonderful smell all day. View my recipe by going to Martha's Recipe Cabinet.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Mm! That looks delicious - thanks for sharing! Can't wait to share what the results are when I try this with my roommates!

Anonymous said...

yum, this sounds so good. I was just going to look for a new way to make pork tonight so I'll give it a try. Thanks

Veronica Lee said...

Mmmmmm!! Looks delish!

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!