Monday, May 18, 2015

A Message from God



Many times I've received a 'please read and pass it on' but have been afraid to because of virus.  When I read this one I simply had to pass it on in a safe way and what better way than through Facebook.  Please read and think about what your reading.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that
whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I LOVE THE OPENING SENTENCE .

"With what is going on in the world these days Heaven could end up a
ghost town ?

My name is God. You hardly have time for me. I love you and will
always bless you.

I am always with you. I need you to spend 30 seconds of your time with Me
 today.

Don't pray, just praise. Today I want this message to go across the
world before midnight.

Why are prayers getting smaller, but bars and clubs are expanding?

Why is it so easy to worship a celebrity, but very difficult to engage
with God?"


Thank you, God

God has been very good to me, He has given me a wonderful family,
great friends, great health for the most of my life and so much more!

THANK YOU GOD!

No comments: