Saturday, June 11, 2011

7-Up Blueberry Pineapple Pudding

After making the 7-Up Pound Cake I was left with extra 7-Up Soda.  I'm not a cola drinker but hate to throw anything away so I found another use for 7-Up.  This is my recipe for

7-Up Blueberry Pineapple Pudding

1 pkg. Instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup 7-Up
1/2 cup blueberries
4 pineapple rings cut into small pieces and drained

Whisk together the pudding and 7-Up.  Stir in blueberries and pineapple chunks.  Spoon into serving dishes.  Top with cool whip and garnish with pineapple and blueberries.  Serves 4

This is another one that I'll be playing with using other soda/cola flavors.  With the 7-Up you actually taste the flavor of the drink which compliments the blueberries and pineapple.  You can always change the fruit, change the soda flavor, for diabetics use sugar free pudding mix and sugar free soda.  This is not just delicious it's also a pretty dish.

No comments: