Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chicken with Roasted Garlic Rice



The original recipe called for wild rice.  While looking around in my pantry I spotted a box of Uncle Ben's wild rice with garlic and olive oil and decided this might just work.  I was right!  It also called for sherry which I didn't have so I used chicken broth.  That worked too.  Then it called for fresh mushrooms which I was out of so I used canned mushrooms.  It had one more ingredient that I left out completely - green beans.  I just decided not to add them.  It all worked out perfectly because I simply decided to Think With My Taste Buds

Wait until you try this recipe. Boy did it turn out good! But you'll have to wait until Think With Your Taste Buds - Chicken comes out later this year. Until then don't forget to order your copy of Think With Your Taste Buds - Desserts and Think With Your Taste Buds - Beef. And why not check out Stir, Laugh, Repeat too. 

No comments: