Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Horsey Radish Cheese Spread


Each year I go to the Southern Christmas Show here in Charlotte.  Each year I have to try the different dips that are out for everyone to sample.  I seldom walk away without purchasing at least 1 package.  This year I discovered a new flavor.  It's Amelia's Chowda Shack - Horsey Radish Dip.  The dip is simple to make using the flavoring packet, mayo and sour cream and I love horseradish but wanted to Think With My Taste Buds and see if I could come up with something other than dip.  So in the kitchen I went and this is what I came up with:

1 cup soft cheese (velveeta type), melted
1 pkg (8 oz.) sour cream, softened
1/4 cup mayo
1 pkg Horsey Radish Dip

Mix all together.  Serve with crackers and/or veggies.  When stored in the refrigerator, let sit out for about 30 minutes to soften.

This spread was such a hit at work that one of the girls wanted the order form for Rand Hill Farms so she could order her own flavor packets. 


No comments: