Monday, May 16, 2011

White Chocolate Bugles


I was pretty busy this weekend putting down a new floor in my living room so I didn't have time to do much cooking but since everyone at work expects a new dish on Monday I didn't want to let them down.  So...this is what I came up with.  I love sweet and salty so I decided to drizzle white chocolate over Bugles with a few pretzels and cashews added.  This is PERFECT!  It's simple to make and the kids can even help.  You simply pour your Bugles and whatever else you want to add, into a large bowl.  Melt your white chocolate, drizzle it over the Bugles and stir until evenly coated.  Cool and you have the perfect treat with a sweet and salty taste that I can't get enough of. 

This can be done with milk chocolate but I promise you the taste isn't as good as you get when using the white chocolate. 

Changes - Instead of the pretzels and cashews, add whatever salty or non-salty snack items you might want.  This would be delicious with pecans and I think using butterscotch instead of white chocolate would probably be pretty good too.  Just play with this one and Think With Your Taste Buds.

No comments: